Vacancy: Senior National Non-Key Expert (NKE) for the EU-Azerbaijan Business Forum
Project: EU-Azerbaijan Business Forum
Position title: Senior National NKE
Project duration: 30/03/2020-01/10/2020
Total working days: 20
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Deadline for CV submission: 13 March 2020
- Collecting and cataloguing relevant local and international materials on business environment: publications, legislation, regulation, analytical materials, etc.;
- Summarizing main achievements on reforms/Roadmaps implementation since 2016 with especial focus to 2019-2020
- Creating list of stakeholders and organizing meetings with them;
- Providing feedback on the questionnaire for EU businesses, coordination with MR Experts during data collection;
- Support to Team Leader in working out structure of the Report 2020 and main issues to addressed;
- Providing writing input to the Report;
- Providing comments to the final draft of the Report.
- University degree in Economics / Business or equivalent, preferably Master´s level;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Solid writing and reporting skills;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (written and spoken).
- 8+ years of professional experience in economic analysis with consultancies, research institutions, think tanks, and/or
- 5+ years of professional experience with business climate-related topics in Azerbaijan.
For application, please submit your CV to Ms. Tammara Howe at [email protected] with the email subject line ‘EU BCR AZ– SNKE’.