Vacancy: Junior National Non-Key Experts (NKEs) for the EU-Azerbaijan Business Forum
Project: EU-Azerbaijan Business Forum
Position title: Junior National NKE
Project duration: 30/03/2020-01/08/2020
Total working days: 25
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Deadline for CV submission: 13 March 2020
- Obtaining information on EU companies working in Azerbaijan;
- Actualizing the list via direct contacts with the companies and preparing Excel table;
- Preparing e-questionnaire in coordination with Team Leader, Senior Expert on Business Climate, Itazercom and CCIAF;
- Circulating e-questionnaire among actual database;
- Follow-up communication with the companies;
- Implementing initial quality check and summarizing results in coordination with other MR Expert, Team Leader and Senior Expert on Business Climate.
- University degree in Economics / International Relations/ Sociology / Social Sciences or equivalent, preferably Master´s level;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Solid writing and reporting skills;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (written and spoken)
- 3+ years of professional experience working with economic and/or social surveys with consultancies, research institutions, think tanks, and/or similar;
- 2+ years of professional experience with business and SME-related topics.
For application, please submit your CV to Ms. Tammara Howe at [email protected] with the email subject line ‘EU BCR AZ– JNKE’.